THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I cant believe this holiday is already here! It is so true that time flies when you have a little one to run around after. This year seems like such a blur but its been a great one and its not over yet! We still have plenty to go!

Im hosting Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. Ive done this in the past with my grandparents but thats it.....Ive never had any other guests. Well this year Ill have 2 other families to feed. Im exicted! I love having a big family around....I hope in the years to come Ill continue to have a large crowd around at the holidays. Its so lonely when Tim and I arent in OH for the holidays....so Im glad this year a few more family members are mixing in.

I think the part im excited about the most is saving the Black Friday ads for my after dinner dessert. I dont need any pie Ill just indulge in the ads! Making my list.....I have a few things to get other than that Im just going to go and have the girl time with Jordan. Itll be nice.

So to you and yours Happy Thanksgiving and really stop to think what you are truly thankful for. I have so many things I cant even begin to list them all. Im a very lucky lady!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family. :)