I have both.
Good:
1. Im down to 147.8 this week! Not huge but Im not looking for huge numbers, the slower it comes off the longer it will stay that way. ;)
Tim has stuck to working out with me. I had to push him a little last night but he did it. Its like if I dont remind him he will just hang out on the computer etc until its time to shower. We havent stuck to one routine yet, and Im ok with that. I dont feel like its challenging me just yet. I have yet to break out the weights when I really should. I plan to do that on Wed for our next workout. We have been doing the On Demand workouts and there is a ton to choose from.
So I can say so far he has been a good sport and realizes he's doing SOMETHING, granted its not The Biggest Loser workouts or anything but the activity isnt making him bored. I hope he sees good results soon!
2. Showings are starting to pick up! We have another one scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. The buyer wanted to know if we have the garden tub and sep shower.....sorry but at our price point you cant have it all! The agent is going to show it regardless....I just hope this continues. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully when the weekends get warmer things will pick up. Im seriously entertaining an OH for next weekend the 24th. Im pretty sick of keeping the house clean though! Once a contract is signed Im not picking up the vaccum for weeks! I mean it!
Bad News:
I must have jinxed us.....the house we are in love with was withdrawn off the market yesterday. Jeff our agent thinks its good news. He may be right? Meaning he still wants to sell (while we viewed the house he had FSBO signs) but isnt getting the bites he hoped for, and maybe will reconsider in a month or so, or his contract just expired and hes going to list with another firm.
Or it could mean hes just going to wait the market out, and he wont budge at all on his price. Jeff plans to FU with the agent to see what the story is and let them know we are interested when we sell, but the price is a little high. Hopefully that will get us some feedback.
So now we are back on the hunt. We were looking regardless but just didnt see anything that struck us online. So I have a few that we should go see regardless, just to weigh out the options. We also want to focus a little more on Rowan county. Its another avenue we havent looked into bf. We need more options.....
As Ive said bf this next home will be it! I dont think I could do this again...its too stressful!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment