You see that ticker up there? Its at 4.5 months. 4.5 months we have been trying to sell our house. I am so frustrated when I think about this I could strangle someone. I know I know you are all tired of reading and hearing about this but dont you see this is pretty much my life right now hence my lack of posting there really isnt anything else going on. Its consumed us. Getting this damn house sold! Thats all we do, clean, declutter, keep baby toys picked up, and talk to our realtor! ALL.THE.TIME!!!!!
I ached the other day when I looked through photos on FB of my cousins little boy and all of his bath toys they have in the bathroom. How sad it is that I let AT play with my soap dispenser in my bathtub bc I dont want him in the 2nd bathroom just so we dont have to clean it should we have a showing, and as I typed that I tear up a little. Its really starting to take a toll on me.
Since we lowered the price in Jan its been a roller coaster. We have had 5 official showings, 1 OH, and 2 buyers that spoke of offers. Nothing more. In the last week about 5 houses in our competition have went under contract. WHAT ARE WE DOING WRONG??????
I understand the market sucks and everyone just says wait for the spring and the weather to break....yada yada yada. Whatever....thats obv not stopping people from buying. We plan on another OH next Sunday.....waiting on the Super Bowl and the made up holiday of Valentines Day to get out of the way. We dont celebrate this holiday its a nuisance. So with that we should get some feature time on the webistes and cross our fingers for a decent turn out. If nothing happens I guess we will entertain another price drop. Its really not going to leave us much once its all said and done. Thank goodness our taxes were decent this year. We dropped a tax bracket due to my short weeks.
The house we want I dream about all the time, AT having tons of room to run around outside. Us both being able to park in our garage. Having a workout room instead of moving furniture so we can workout together. Not haveing to vaccum carpet anymore, picking out new furniture for our new bedroom. Feeling very secluded but yet still in a neighborhood. Its the most frustrating thing in the world when you have your mind made up and cant wait to start something new with your family but someone else holds the key. Its the closest I think I have ever been to depression.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment