THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Friday, June 18, 2010

Stary Family Open House



So its been a little more than 3 months and I guess you can say we are settled into the new house. So this weekend I think we have literally invited every one we know over for dinner, a few outside activites, and a look at the new place.

Almost everyone we hoped to come is coming. Its going to be a crowd of about 40 people, not counting all the neighbors we invited. Ive been in the kitchen all day, and Im still nervous we dont have enough food. Oh well when its gone its gone I guess.

I cant wait to spend a warm summer evening with some of the most important people in our lives! Hopefully Ill stay atached to my camera and have tons of pics to post.

Happy Fathers Day Babe! You are everything we ever want, need, or dreamt of having. You my dear will be on your boat Sunday...so enjoy it! All our love!



No comments: