We bought a boat 2 weeks ago. We tried to take it out last Sunday but it wouldnt start....so after monkeying around with it all last week we finally figured out it was the kill switch. & it gave us a bit of trouble yesterday too but I honestly dont think its anything huge to worry about we just need to get the kill switch looked at or replaced. Even so Happy Fathers Day Tim, I hope you enjoy the boat! I know Im very excited to spend quality family time close to home!
Ah & that brings me to the Open House we hosted on Saturday. Whew!!! It was some party! There were kids everywhere, so much food my head was spinning, and not to mention it was HOT!!!! I felt so bad it was so hot, but everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and we felt so very thankful so many close friends, family and new neighbors came out to celebrate with us.
This is Colin, he is just 8 months younger than Andrew. Colin & his parents also live in our neighborhood and these boys will be practically growing up together. Im glad there are at least a few kids AT's age in the n'hood to play with. AT was a little more than smitten with Colins wagon, there was a full on toddler meltdown when it was time for Colin to head home.
Shep decided he would take a ride too...juice box in hand of course.
Boys playing cornhole, this was a huge hit.....and very competive I might add.
Silly Paige, home from ECU.
Aunt Barb & Betty enjoying the fan ;) Did I mention it was hot?
Another reason I adore my MIL, she never fails to recognize the important moments in our lives. She was pretty bummed she couldnt be at the party so she sent us flowers as a reminder of her & my FIL. Im not sure what I would do w/out them.
All in all it was a great party. I never set out to have a "house warming" because honestly we didnt want gifts. We have been married, owned a home bf this one, had AT of course so all that comes with a house full of stuff. I just wanted to throw a party and let everyone see the new house and show them all how much they mean to us both. Everyone had a great time, great food, and accomplished what we planned. Food, Fun & Fellowship. Love to you all, and I hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers Day & enjoy the remainder of your summer!


No comments:
Post a Comment