Im fairly certain I have no readers, prove me wrong and leave a message.
Interesting things have been going on....like my baby turning 2! How that happened Im still trying to figure out.
My relationship with the blog and online networking world has drasitcally changed in the last 1yr. Its something Im still wrestling with to be honest. Its kind of sad in a way. I feel like Ive lost something.....but there are reasons Ive let some of it go.
I want to keep this up. It all started for me anyway. I should just find the time to write more and post more pics. Lets not even start with AT's blog. Im bad!
But just getting back from a 2 week vacation, trying to plan a party, staying in touch with friends, and working like crazy is keeping me away more now that it was. Moving so far away has made me see how important my friendships are and how I want to foster them and keep them in the forefront. So yes we are super busy with super people, and I wouldnt have it any other way. Hopefully it wont take me a month to post about our vacation.


2 comments:
I miss you Jenn!!!! I don't think I have any readers of my blog either. Andrew is ADORABLE! He has gotten soo big!! We should totally meet up at Dan Nicholas Park sometime. I still want to meet you!!!
I'm still here! I hope AT had a great birthday, he is such a handsome man!
Post a Comment