Wait - Im not pregnant ;)
Nope you're right Im not.
My very best friends in the world had their big ultrasound yesterday to make sure there were 10 fingers and 10 toes, and that everything was meauring just right. Prayers were answered and everything was completely normal and gorgeous!
Gorgeous also that they are having a baby girl. Im so ecstatic for them both. Its been a long hard road for them and I cant think of 2 people more deserving. I cant wait to watch them grow as a couple and as a family through all of this. I just know what a true blessing pregnancy, childbirth, and babies are. As crazy as this world is babies are still pure and always make us feel as if we can sheild them from it all.
So I raise my coffee this morning to a healthy beautiful baby girl. K&E you will be perfect parents and I promise as your friend to always be there when you need me/us - Tim too ;) Its challenging stuff but oh so very worth it.
So with that Im off to Winston tomorrow - I know the big city ;) to finish the rest of my shopping for AT's bday party on Sat and to begin spoiling my new neice thats on the way. Miracles happen and dreams do come true!


1 comment:
Wow. You scared me. I read the first line and thought you were pregnant!!
Post a Comment