
A tiny little notebook to carry around with me everywhere to food journal. Looks crazy, sounds crazy but Im thinking it may work.....or at least help. It cant hurt!
I did really well years ago with food journaling online but the last couple of times Ive tried it I just never kept it up. Something about it this time I cant put my finger on it. I lke being able to look up the foods online, and tracking them but its never visible to me unless Im on the computer....and when Im home thats not often. & at work its not like it used to be. Im on just kind of in a diff way.
So I think the next chance i get Im heading out to get one to carry with me everyday and to journal everything I eat. Keeping it close so I can flip it open at a restaurant and know where I need to be at the end of the meal. Im going to work on cutting way back on calories for a few weeks while Ive stepped up my exercise to see what happens. I borrowed a few books from K this weekend and Im into one already so its helping my walk/run pass by. AT has been pretty good I pop in a movie and he plays and semi watches TV at the same time. So Im at least getting 35 minutes in. Id like to start maybe getting 45 in at least 4 days a week. We'll see. Im just so tired of being unhappy with myself and eating out of control....and not finding the strength to kick some bad habits. So one more trick to see if it opens my eyes to exactly how much Im putting in my mouth. Sitting steady at 152. Yup Im up a little from last week. Im hoping for 2lbs a month. Bring on the holidays! Right.......


No comments:
Post a Comment