THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recurring Obsession

Or should I say just not being happy with myself. I HATE having the feeling that I know I could be better, or look better. Bc I can....why cant I get my ass in gear? I give you 2 photos.

Cmas 2006 - At my lowest weight: 138. I had worked my butt off that year and felt pretty good. I was in a 6 and loving life. It lasted for another year. Then of course came the pg & my sweet AT.



Next up is from last week. Im sitting at 151.4, this after my detox from the weekend. We celebrated our anniversary, I had a MNI, and just not enough water all around. So yeah....my 10lbs by 30 isnt going so well so far.


My question is - can you even tell a diff in the pics? I guess you see more of my hips in the last one but I feel like 13.5 lbs should show more....I guess I have on good jeans ;) IDK Im kind of grabbing excuses right now as to why I cant get on my treadmill. Lots of them have to do with AT. I feel so bad with the fall weather and all the yard we have to keep him cooped up inside when we could be enjoying our yard. I walk the yard a little too but he wants to follow me etc etc etc. The excuses go on and on. I just want my motiviation back!

Where is it!?!?! & dont get me started on eating. I used to think I did so well at work but I honestly think I do worse at work then I do at home now. Im sneaky and its just not funny anymore. I need an intervention when I comes to work lunches. Im seriously thinkng of leaving my wallet in my car everyday while Im at work on purpose. If I dont have access to money I wont get anything. My complaing is so drawn out I wont go into it. For some wicked reason Im ready for winter so I can chain myself to the treadmill, jillian, or some other torture device to make me sweat - or just to feel some source of accomplishment.

So if anyone is actually reading this...tell me do you notice the 14 or lbs missing from the first pic? I promise to do a bit of soul searching soon and work on this....Im becoming pretty bitter. I feel like Ill be in the best shape of my life when the kids are gone....but who wins in that scenario?

No comments: