Yeah! We're heading to Ohio bright and early Thursday morning!
But wait thats TGiving day! Yeah I know.....I refuse to deal with the traffic. So we bundle up and head out at 4am on TGiving, make it by 12/1pm eat our turkey and pass out for a nap. Then I bury myself in Black Friday ads while making a list of where to go and when.
This year MIL is tagging along. Shes never done it. Swears its a waste but me I just like to shop. & I think shes just going along to go along. Im excited to have her go though. Hopefully she likes it and its something we can do together in the coming years. Last year I went alone bc we were home and it was wonderful. I worried about myself and was able to maneuver all over the place and still found a good spot in line.
We saved the day of vacation so we could also drive back on Monday and not Sunday. Another day I refuse to travel. Praying it still works out that way. We made the mistake of traveling when AT was 2months old on TGiving weekend.....Ill say it again. Never Again!
Tomorrow is my weigh in. If Ive done anything Ive kept up with when I am walking and how many days. Im doing 35min at a 4.5 speed at least 4 days for the last 5 weeks. This week being week 5. I discovered I was getting on the scale too much and swore 2 weeks ago I wouldnt weigh until we left for the trip. So tomorrow morning is the day. Its been 5 weeks so if its 2 pounds its 2 pounds. Ive been eating okay, eating when Im hungry and eating kind of what I want but in moderation. So we'll see. Ill report tomorrow.
So theres my rambled post for the week. Lots going on in the next few weeks with the holidays of course, but Im really enjoying it this year.....as AT gets older and older it gets better and better!
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment