Starting in the living area. The tree and the living room mantel. Yeah I know the tree isnt lit enough....what can I say its a 9 ft tree and I ran out of lights by the time we got to the 2nd half. Oh well....I guess Ill be hitting up the after Christmas day sales for more - & Im eyeing a new tree skirt!
Up next is the dining room, which as you see shares the fireplace...I love the double mantels! No lights in this room. Just simple pine garland and my coveted PB tree candles which you cant see the best either but theyre there!
I had the berry garland from the old house that I used for the bakers rack but the chandelier was screaming for some love....I love the outcome!
Last but not least the dining table centerpiece - which this pic is really dark too. Sorry. Nothing fancy again, the same deco from last year except I found those awesome white pinecone ornaments at Walmart this year....yep Walmart! $2 a piece! Score!
Ive got other little nick nacks sitting out and the porch decorated Ill have to get pics of that too....bc you caught me! I wont have a clue how to decorate for next year if I dont take pics. I think my project for next year will be the tree. I want to add ALOT to it for next year!


No comments:
Post a Comment