THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Long Awaited Shower Pics

Oh I know everyone was on pins and needles right? Ha! I think I have 3 readers. Oh well.

Last Sat I hosted a baby shower for one of my very best friends. Im SO excited to welcome her baby girl in the coming weeks. I copied her nursery theme and went with a Damask Black & White and Hot Pink accents. I think it came out very nicely. She got tons of goodies. As of this morning......4 weeks to go!



The boys surveying the scene....and discussing which bar they will spend the afternoon at. :/


About 7 hrs later. Yeah they enjoyed each others company for the day. Give em a break - I did. They dont get the bonding time all that often ;)

No comments: