The first half of the year will be all about Baby Girl Prevette! If you dont already know Im excited! Beyond excited for my 2 best friends to experience something so deep and intimate that its just too hard to put into words. Truly. I get teary just thinking about all the moments that come along when welcoming your first baby.
Im sure somewhere along the spring we'll have a visit from the IL and get the boat in the water! The boat is a mini vacay for us...pack up and sail away from all your troubles!
June leads us to Surfside Beach. & vacation with 3 other families. WHEW!!! That will be some adventure. Im looking forward to it. Getting to know these families better and just letting the kids let loose. Good news is though...we all have our own bathroom. That in itself will allow us all to survive :)
July - This photo says it all! Im not hyperventilating......yet.

Then we're headed here! NYC! For a dear friends wedding reception and some alone time. We'll be leaving AT at the IL while we head up for a summer weekend in the big city! China town shopping here I come. Yeah...Im cheap like that!

Per Stary fashion we head to HHI late summer. Long weekend with just the 3 of us. I havent booked anything yet I just know we'll be there over AT's 3rd bday. Im excited about that!

So there...Ive waited till the first day of Feb to moan and complain how much I hate winter. Honestly I havent had time we've been so busy. I STILL forgot my camera cords today to upload pics so those will have to wait yet again.
Im starting to get the itch to decorate a few rooms and do some painting. That will prob happen in the next few weeks when I have my vision for each room. The walls are screaming at me for color! Hopefully Ill have some ideas to share soon.
Ive also been dying to do a weight loss update but I just cant find the right avenue. Im trying SO hard not to obsess and make myself mad at the lack of progress. Well there has been progress and I should share that with you all. I will.....soon. Cliffhanger for now ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment