THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend: Saturday Afternoon.....

Sitting here with the laptop i my lap watching DH sleep on the loveseat. We are always so lazy on Sat. afternoons, but Ilove it an woudlnt have it any other way.

I sort of had a "me" day today. It started with a pedicure and eyebrow wax, then i headed to the mall to find a few tops for work etc. Then off to the Grocery to get some things for dinner for us tomorrow. I think we will work in the yard in the morning before it gets to hot out. I have many plants to plant in my hanging baskets to brighten up the front porch. So that should be nice.

We plan to go the race tonight for something to do, our normal Sat night summer ritual. Monday is the holiday and I will still be at work, Tim gets the day off and says that he wants to golf. I hope that he gets to go. Well guess I need to try and finish my project that i stared last night for work. Hopefully I can get it all done by tomorrow the laptop has to go back to the office. Oh but i really need to look up a rib marinade.

No comments: