THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, May 24, 2007

What to Wear......

I look in my closet this morning and I swear I need to get rid of about half of everything in there. Either A. I cant wear most of my tops bc I have lost so much weight since last summer. or B. there things in there that I have had since before I met my husband and they are starting to get on my nerves.

So I may hit the mall this weekend to find a few tops to wera to work, I have mostly casual stuff to wear on the weekends. G-ma said she is going to be in the mtns this weekend for the holiday so i have the whole Sat. basiccally to myself, great!!!!

So maybe I will hit the mall, get a pedicure, eyebrow wax, and work in the yard in the afternoon. I unfortunately do not get the Hosliday off so we wont be having any huge plans so that is good too, maybe I can get some real work done next week with it being quiet. Hopefully it will shake up to be a great weekend at home with my husband and having the Saturday morning to myself, now hopefully I can find some cute and inexspensive tops at the mall. (Fingers crossed)

No comments: