THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Things are Looking Up!

It is Wednesday morning, we have a short week this week since Labor Day on Monday. We had a pretty nice holiday. Ti ms parents came in to visit for the weekend, they came on Friday and left yesterday morning. I was really good keeping TTC under wraps for the most part. But it sounds like my SIL is ready for another baby. I am just hoping that we can conceive first. I really want to have this experience all to myself. I know it is selfish, and Tim would die if he knew this but I just cant help it.

Well since my last post AF has showed, so that made my cycle 30 days. Which i think is pretty normal. AF was a bit heavy and it did being back memories of high school days bf the pill. But it seems to have only lasted for 4 days of red, and a couple days spotting. I am keeping my habit of temping, but i am beginning to notice that I cant remember what time, so i may have to start writing that down in the mornings. It was funny bc I noticed being moody on Wed 8/29 and just had to stop by McD's and get a bad bfast and now that I look back that was my PMS. It has been so long since i felt that way. I had cramps etc but nothing bad that I was doubled over in pain. So that is another good sign of normalcy. Other than that things are going good. I am okay and have come to terms with waiting till the end of the month. Time seems to be passing so fast, and since I had a decent cycle last month it has made my anxiety level not so bad.

Tim has a golf beach trip planned for this weekend so i plan to do some shopping in Charlotte on Saturday morning. So that should be a fun treat for me to do. I would like to get there early and head back to town around lunch. Just make it a "ME" day will be wonderful. I would like to pick up a few new things for fall and our NYC trip that is fast approaching. As well as look at a few things for the house. That mall is so big that I am bound to find something for the house. But I need to have some reserve since we need some $$ for NYC too.

We are headed to the beach next weekend with Katie and Ethan, but I am watching a storm trying to develop and hope it doesn't ruin our plans. We need to get up with them to plan all of this stuff. Right now I am watching the weather to see what happens. That would stink if we had to cancel etc. So it is now a waiting game. Pray for us please!!!!

I am still kind of avoiding Jordan, I think she has figured it out. I just cant get over that one comment to me that she made. It was back when my cycle was screwy and I had no idea what was happening. So I went and bought some OPK's and her comment to me was "I thought you werent going to worry about all of that right away" UUUGGHH!!!!!!!! Just let me do what I want. Yes I know you are already pg and you think you know everything but everyone is diff and I am new at this give me a break be supportive and not judgemental.

It just really set me off to think that everything I do or say about pg until I am is going to be wrong or looked upon like i am stupid, and I just really don't want to hear it right now. So I am not going into anymore detail with her until I am pg. I know it sounds bad but I just cant take that added stress right now. I love her dearly and hope everything goes well with her pg too, but I just think I need a break right now. She is pretty involved with Samantha right now and Tegan so I can keep the heat off of me. I haven't even told her I agreed to Tim to wait until Oct. bc she would have something smart to say about that too. So I have turned to the Nest for all support and it is so much fun and comforting to have those girls there that are going through the exact same thing as me.

So lets pray that this month goes as plan, and that in Oct. we can just have fun and that i will know my cycle well enough to get pg then. That would be a July due date which I would love!!!!

Well that is all for now, work is getting crazy so time to get ready for Credentials that I have this afternoon. I will prob be back on after the HHI trip.

No comments: