THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Saturday, April 12, 2008

Checking In

Just checking in tonight. Not much going on lately really. I tried to post earlier this week but seems the blogger was not working right.

I cant believe it but we got the call Wed morning the the crib and dresser could be ordered, so I got the plastic out and paid for it. So now we wait for the 7 to 14 day time frame for it to come in. BUT.....the bedding has STILL not shipped.....so frustrating. I have checked several times and it still says it will ship the week of the 12th which is today. I just wish it would hurry I really dont want the furniture sitting in the living room till we get the room ready for painting etc.

As soon as we get something to come in on the bedding we can pick out the paint and then get the chair rail going. We plan to patch most of the holes in the wall tomorrow to prep for paint. I also cleaned out the nursery good last Sunday and got things moved around, and boxed up misc stuff that have been sitting in there taking up space. So we hurry and wait now I guess.

The little guy is getting busier and busier in there everyday. I feel him a ton now, it is so weird to have something moving inside of me I am still trying to get used to it but I love every little movement I feel, it makes me feel so much closer to him.

Not much going on in the Stary life this weekend, we took Katie and Ethan out to dinner last night to celebrate their engagement. I am so thrilled that they have finally taken that leap. Looks like she will be needing wedding help soon she took home my wedding notebook from my planning days last night just to take a look at ideas etc. I am excited for her and her ring is gorgeous.

Today I went to G-mas and ran around with her a little bit, then I went to motherhood and Forever 21 to pick up a few new things. I really wish my belly would pop, I still just look fat I cant get past it. I dont have the bump that I wish I had this little guy needs to move up some more so I dont have to wonder what people are really thinkng. Motherhood was kind of a pain though they really are nosey and use the baby to try and see you all kinds of stuff. PITA! Then tonight we cooked out shrimp, steak, and chicken kabobs they were really good. I may have a bowl of ice cream in a little bit.

This week was a bad week for working out just too much going on. I have made the commitment again to try and walk 4 days a week a minimum of 2 miles, I have to keep some of the weight off. I am afraid I am going to get too big soon esp with the weather getting hotter. So a new leaf and I know I can do it, dont push it just make sure I get some exercise in I HAVE to, it will make the labor that much better not to mention after the little man is here.

Well enough rambling for now just an update and a few gripes. So excited that the bedding and furniture are on the way. I should be about 22/23 W once we get it done. Maybe in time for the IL to come.....which reminds me vacay is in 3 weeks!!!! yay!!!!

19W, 3D

No comments: