We h
ave 3 weeks to go until we hit the sunny beaches of Hilton Head. I am so excited and ready for this time away with Tim. We both need a break. I know we just took the whirl wind tour of the states last week but a vacay for the two of us is long awaited, last one before the little man arrives. Here are some pics to get me all nostalgic....from our trip last year.
Well yesterday was the 6month mark, only 16 more weeks to go. I still get those looks like "should I ask or not?". Esp from men, women seem to know right away but men are a diff story esp my docs. They see me and hate to ask the question and stick their foot in their mouths so I have to reassure them no I have not had too many twinkies there is a little one in there. Men! I felt cute yesterday so I had Tim take a nice pic of me to show off by bump, and to mark the occasion.
My back is really starting to bother me at night and in the morning, once I get moving around it gets better. I started the week off great walking but after a late meeting Tuesday night and cell phone shopping yesterday this week might be a wash. I will try and get a walk in tonight once I get home from the eye doctor....another kink in the works. We shall see how successful I am. Food wise I seem to be doing fairly well, I am trying to drink more water and cut out the sweets, easier sometimes than others. I am just so dang hungry all the time now. It seems like b-fast is over and I want something else 2 hours later. Then I really cant eat what I have to eat bc I get full fast now. Who knows what is going on. I go for my GD test at my next dic visit on 6/3. Tim is skipping this one bc I have to be there so long and it is in the morning. I really did not want to fast all day with no food while waiting to go. So I have it at 9am. Hopefully the scale will be nicer to me in on that morning.
The visit with the IL went well, Cooper was really good. Zeke was not happy about Cooper but Cooper sure loved Zeke. They were okay by the second day or at least Zeke didnt hide under our bed the entire time. It was a short visit for us all and I was so tired through the whole thing that it seemed like a blur, but we will see them all in a month or so.
Jordan has set a date for my shower, June 29 @ 2 it looks like so I have been getting addresses together. We have still yet to register, Tim has to go to IN next week for work so looks like we will try and get it done the last week of May. Which should be fine. I have my list I just need to review and make sure one more time. Tims mom is really on the fence about what to do for a shower in OH, but I really wish she would just come down and visit us and let me pay for the flight to enjoy herself. She just isnt too comfortable anymore having those type pf things up there for us, their family is so scattered that it really is hard to do. Plus when we are up there it will be a holiday weekend that I am sure people will be traveling etc. So I think I am going to suprise her and find her a plane ticket to get her here with us. Crossing my fingers that it works.
Other than that the only news is that we scheduled birthing classes that will start July 10. They are for 7 weeks so I will be doing it up until mid Aug. Exciting stuff huh, doing it more for Tim than me really.....he has no CLUE!
Last but def not least! HAPPY B-DAY G-MA!!!!!! I love you with all my heart and soul....you are 70 today and dont look a day over 50. I cant believe that milestone has come for her. She is my rock and one of the MOST important people in my life.....I truly treasure you!
24W, 1D


1 comment:
So exciting for vacation!! I bet it will be so fun to relax and get away!
Love the picture!! You look so cute! You definately look pregnant, not fat at all!
Glad you had a good trip and visit with the inlaws.
Showers.. birthing classes! Wow! Time will fly from here on out I bet!!
Post a Comment