I swear I have been up since 4am and it is now 6 the sun is making an apearance. This sucks I really need to try and get a nap. We are supposed to go to Charlotte today for the All Star race and if I dont get a nap they might as well leave me at home.
Tim has been doing this too for the past couple of months but instead he does it bf he has to get up and go to work. My back is really starting to hurt me and I am very uncomfy. I guess I will lay down and try to sleep again. Should see how successfull I am.
Today should be gorgeous and tons of fun.....I just need some shut eye to enjoy it! Oh on another note of news! Tims mom is going to make sure she is here for the shower next month!!!! I am so exstatic and excited I can hardly stand it. I am so glad she is going to come.....I love her to death.
On another note that is prob repsonsible or my insomnia there were a few unsettling comments made by GC yesterday concerning my ML. I wont get into that now.......I really need to collect my thoughts on this one and type about it when I feel less mad and discouraged.....send the sand man my way.
24W, 3D
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment