THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Slack Day

In my defense though I had a few things on the agenda today and a mind boggling surprise that kept me spacy the rest of the day.

I got up on time this morning, got myself ready. AT was up soon after that, so I gave him breakfast and we headed off to the car mechanics to have the pathfinder aligned. That took 45m. There are several consignment sales going on this weekend in the area so I hit up 2 before coming home to give AT lunch. I did pretty well I spent $54.5 and came out with 16 pcs, including swimming trunks for the summer. It came out to $3.40 a pc. Once we got home we hung out till 1:30 when I had to take him to the pedi for his 6m appt.

It was when we came home for lunch that I got the heart breaking news I blogged about below. I am telling you it has really thrown me for a loop. I cant get them off my mind. I am so distraught for them. I guess having my own child just makes this news so much harder. I cant really explain it, I just cant get things like this off my mind when it hits this close to home.

ATs appt went well for the most part. He is doing well in weight and height. His ears STILL have fluid in them! So we go back Thurs for a re-check bf we head out of town to visit the IL. If there is still fluid we are going to hit up the ENT I guess.....no other answer for the problem. I am by no means advocating for surgery but the amount of AB this child has had in his little life scares me also. One day he might get something so bad that all the AB he has had won't be able to touch the bug. No good options really.

So needless to say once I got home I was so worn out and still fighting this "crud" that I have for went Jillian today. Yes she prob called me lazy but there is always tomorrow. There is so much going on tomorrow too. AT's little buddy Ryan is having his 1st birthday party so we are headed to that after we visit with grandma. If all else fails Sunday will be my day. I only gave up 2 days this week. I have been doing great with eating so I am not THAT worried Im just not getting there as fast as I could. Im still weighing in Monday, with an update regardless.

Im off to bed, I HAVE to kick this cold! I am soooo ready for spring this weather sucks and being sick gets old!

No comments: