THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Friday, March 13, 2009

My Heart is Hurting

Lets just say a "friend" of mine needs all the prayers, love and well wishes you can send her way. She will one day be one of the strongest people I know, she will have given a piece of herself to a sweet angel that she will not be able to hold on to forever.

I look at my child napping and my heart is broken all over again for this special person. She has been dealt many blows in her TTC journey. I can only dream to be as strong as she is at this moment, God please guide her on the path to peace that only you know the way.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I feel your pain as well. It breaks my heart for them.