No I am not thinking of surrendering Jillian or working out all together, I am just wondering if a break is on the horizon for the next week and a half.
I am STILL sick! I cant breath and my coughing is still pretty bad. I am having attacks in the middle of the night thus keeping my headache here with me to stay. AT is teething and still fighting EI, and is starting to get up more now bc of the two.....again not helping my sickness.
It is Sunday morning, I have not worked out since Wed. There are tons of things to do to prepare for the 3 of us to make the trip North on Friday......early I might add....like 4am.
I know I am being a slacker but I cant hold my own with this cold right now, and I know with the 30DS if you arent diligent with it it's like starting all over again when you get back on the horse. I can take 1 day off from it but not 4 and then expect to have the same stamina as where I left off.
So I am thinking of waiving the white flag on this until we get back from OH next Monday. I am thinking that when I start back to start with a few days of Level 1 to get back in the groove moving on to Level 2 after a few days of warmup are in. Thus having no stopping in the middle for sickness/travel/etc.
Level 2 is just so hard and stopping and starting in the middle just isnt doing me any favors. I am committed to watching what I eat this whole week hopefully still placing numbers on the scale. If I find the time btwn getting us all ready for the trip I am going to hit up the treadmill for some cardio.
So tell me readers:
A) Should I suck it up, shut up and get back to the 30DS video regardless of how I feel and what needs to be done.
OR
B) Take the less than 2 week mental health break, but dont even think about putting anything remotely fattening in your mouth for the next 10 days.........dont skimp on the treadmill.....get at least a good power walk in.
I look forward to your answers.....be honest it wont hurt my feelings one bit!
1 year ago


2 comments:
I think you should maybe take a break ... it sounds like you need it. Ryan's cousin is a personal trainer ... and very very avid about it. When she had an injury and could not work out for like 2-3 months (Dr's orders), she told me that she still walked on the treadmill, and was VERY VERY CAREFUL about everything she put into her mouth. Like even moreso than before. So maybe just try that! Keep on w/ the treadmill, be extra careful about the calories, and enjoy your time off from the 30DS! But get back to it when you get back from Ohio! :)
I say enjoy your time off and then get back to it when you can give 100%.
Post a Comment