It has to stop. I really think I am working myself up over nothing and Im trying not too. This weekend the scale in our bathroom is going to be hidden for a few weeks. AT messes with it all the time anyway so it would help me not have to remove him from it all the time.
So since post baby I have an IUD. This is the first month that I have not had a period. However I swear I am still having the normal PMS symptoms. The fatigue, bloat, sore boobs, feeling moody, and just crappy overall. It didnt dawn on me till last night when I was in the shower that this could be the reason for such a sudden rise in my weight. I know it wasnt a huge rise but it was pretty big for me since I have never gained more than .5 to 1lb if and when I do gain. I have been pretty steady to lose it and keep it down, give or take what I ate the night bf weigh in.
I got a good walk in last night in the neighborhood since it wasnt crazy hot out. It was humid but not too bad. It helped AT take a little nap that he desperatly needed. I didnt do so well on steps. I gave it my all yesterday too. I walked the building a few times and went out of my way a few times but still to come up short at 7,460 steps. I am happy to report this morning that I am already up to 1,478 steps. Thats better than it has been the past few mornings. So lets hope the trend continues and I get a good 9,000 plus steps in today. Reaching 10,000 is my goal, Im trying my best to get there.
So today and tomorrow Im hoping to walk this bloat off. Tonight Im hitting the treadmill, and tomorrow morning AT and I will hit the neighborhood and get a good hr walk in. Thats my goal for tomorrow to walk at least an hr, along with all my errands. Im not going to be stuck behind a desk so there is no excuse.
I hope these symptoms make their way out of my system soon. I had no idea I would still have these symptoms with the IUD. Ill just have to remember to not beat myself up during this time of the month. I am however going to refrain from weighing till June 9th. I hope the wait is worth it . ;)
1 year ago


1 comment:
I think I may get my IUD removed. Long story short...Im just not happy with it. I found a site where people post comments about side effects and a lot of them sound like I could have written them. Trouble maintainig weight, mood swings, pains, etc. I havent ever gotten to no periods, so maybe its better if you can get there but Ive had it since Sept and still not regular!!!!!
Feel free to email me if you want to chat about it.
Post a Comment