And I had 4 pieces. I dont really care....it was a very stressful afternoon and all I had was a Lean Cuisine at lunch. AT has had a high fever all day and all he wants to do is lay on me. So Im home (supposedly working from home....but you working mothers know how that always works out).
So much for meal planning this week....but Im not kicking myself I promise. These things are going to happen.
Thanks to my readers for making me feel normal yesterday. I babbled alot Im glad it made sense.
1 year ago


3 comments:
I read the title of this post about five times before I realized it says sick baby instead of stick baby. I was like, "WHAT?!?" Haha.
I hope you're little man feels better soon. It sucks to feel crummy.
Also, I love the close up of him in your post below. He looks so grown up!
Sorry he is feeling bad! I applaud you for being honest about eating 4 pieces of pizza! When we order pizza that's usually what I end up with as well. I agree that with a sick baby who wants to be held all day, your options are kind of limited, and a yummy pizza is well-deserved!
I, too, am one of those girls who eats 3-4 pieces of pizza per sitting! How can I possibly stop at just 1 or 2? If I'm going to do it ... I'm going to do it nice and big! :)
No worries on the pizza ... just pick back up tomorrow where you left off!
Post a Comment