THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, June 4, 2009

This Week's a Bust

Workouts are just non existent this week. Not to mention I havent wore my pedometer since Tuesday. Even though Ive been home its almost like my brain has escaped me. I know AT is alot of work but he's alot of work home all day with him. Exp when he is sick....heck even when hes not sick hes a ton of work.

I know many may not agree but I like working, sure I miss him but I NEED to work. Not just for money but for ME. It breaks me away from the craziness and just gives me time to do things for myself rather than the two boys in my life who I devot 100% of my time to when Im off.

AT's fever finally broke, but his throat still hurts. He would'nt eat any bfast. Hes in pretty good spirits other wise. So I thought hey lets take a walk bf it gets too hot but Im just so EXHAUSTED that once I get out there I know Ill just want to come back home. We are set to get storms today so this afternoon wont work. Im planning to take a little at nap when he naps in an hr or so, maybe once I get a few more Z's Ill feel a little better. Then maybe we can take a walk after lunch. It will be hot but I have to suck it up sometime or another.

Lets see if my plan pans out......being home sure throws a wrench into things. Next week HAS to be better.

3 comments:

Callie said...

Don't beat yourself up! After you get a nap, you can always just walk in place or do some leg lifts and stuff. Have you ever done baby curls? Put AT in your arms in a cradle position and then do curls with him. Nate LOOOVES that and it's a lot more fun than doing curls with weights! :)

I know what you mean about needing to work. I feel the same way. It keeps me sane! If I were a SAHM, I'd have to keep a very busy schedule with playdates or else I'd lose my mind.

I hope AT keeps feeling better. You'll get back on track soon!

Ashley said...

I feel the SAME way about work

Meredith said...

I just came across your blog. I can't imagine how hard it must be to be a working mom who is also trying to lose weight and get fit. I am sure you're busy all the time! Congrats for deciding to get healthy. Just remember that there is always a new day following today and a new week after this one. There are always moments to get back into the "game".