THE STARY LIFE
The adventures of our married life....vacations, job changes, post baby weight loss journey, buying and selling our home, and everyday musings. Are you enchanted yet?



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sharing

http://stolenmomentscooking.com/

Okay Im not real good at linking words in blog land, I can do it and have done it but it will take me forever so I just made it easy and gave you the clicky link ;)

Anyway I discovered this cooking blog through another blog - I could link her blog but again the linking thing gets me. Plus she didnt give me permission so I wont.

But anyway to the point right. Im blah on my recipe roundtable right now but once discovering the Stolen Moments blog I have found SO many easy recipies that I had to share! They are all recipes that you cna easily cook on a whim or during your weekly meal planning. There are very little ingredients invloved I pretty much already have in my pantry.

I cant wait to get cooking! Esp in my new kitchen. Updates on all that drama to come soon. Yes you read that right....there is still drama and it aint over yet!

1 comment:

Mere said...

Thanks for the link! I will have to check it out tonight while I'm at work. :)