Here they are! Its still growing on me because the placement is so odd! But Im sure as seasons chnage etc Ill change a few things out. Its a nice change though regardless.
Now for the half bath update. These pics are so bad! This room is so small I cant get any good shots but I did as well as I could. Its not a gray as I hoped but it still looks 100% better. I used a few shelves I had stored away, the little birdies came from another spot in the house, and I picked up the little nests from Target. Love them! They are so cute and exactly what I was going for. It was a nice weekend project. I dont think my next painting job will go that quickly.
Babies, Babies, Babies. Another little princess graced us on 2/23 right behind Lynlee. Meet Miss Meredith Grace. She is the adorable little girl to a wonderful "little sis". Our families ahve been interwoven our whole lives...through divorce, marriage, etc etc etc. So yeah this little sweetie is pretty much my neice. Im so happy for Natasha & Jeremy!!! What an adorable little family you both have!
We've also been spending plenty of time with Lynlee and family. Just enjoying the quiet baby time. AT seems to be smitten ;)
I just had to share this. The 3 of us below have been friends since we were 13.
17. Years. Yes there have been ups and downs....but a couple times a year we come together for functions that involve our kids that range from 1o to 2.5. I enjoy this time to look back and see how far we have come as friends, women, mothers, wives, and daughters. I wish I had this same exact picture from 17 years ago....but its tucked in an album from the non digital world. I take pride in this picture that the 3 of us are still together. Maybe not every day, week, month, or sometimes even year but when we are we have a blast. I hope everyone has a few "go to" girls. I am sure thankful for mine.


No comments:
Post a Comment